1 lb. boneless chicken breasts
1/4 cup almond flour
1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1/8 tsp salt
2 Tbs coconut oil
1. Mix almond flour, shredded coconut, and sea salt together in a bowl.
2. Beat egg in separate bowl.
3. Dip chicken breast in egg and roll in dry ixture.
4. Heat a frying pan over medium heat and add cocnut oil when hot.
5. Pan fry chicken until fully cooked. If the crust starts to brown and your chicken isn't fully cooked yet (this will depend on size of chicken breast), take it out of the pan and place it in the oven on 350 for 5-10 minutes covered with foil.